|How to Rock an Election|
BTR in How to Rock
|Airdate||March 3, 2012|
|Written by||Bill Martin & Mike Schiff|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
|Guest starring||Cymphonique Miller|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Move"||"Big Time Movie"|
Note: Big Time Rush is guest starring.
Kacey is running against Molly for class president, and the polls show that the race is very close. In order to capture the nerd vote, Kacey convinces Kevin to run and then drop out at the last minute, giving his supporters to her. Kacey is so confident this plan is going to work that she is already planning the Victory party and has promised that she will get the band Big Time Rush to come perform. But something happens to Kevin when he gets a taste of popularity, and the race is actually between Kacey and Kevin now. Kacey realizes that her friendship is more important than winning- she pulls through to support Kevin and even comes through on her promise to bring BTR to their school. In the end, BTR makes a special appearance at Kacey's party.
- This is the second time that Big Time Rush and Cymphonique work together.
- This is the first crossover episode for Big Time Rush.
- Ironically, Cymphonique Miller has guest starred on Big Time Rush in Big Time Girl Group.
- Fans thought Gravity 5 might of perform with Big Time Rush, but they didn't.
- This episode is the 11 episode recorded but the 6 to aired.
- Also because BTR is playing themselves from Big Time Rush (TV) this may be part of the All Over The World Tour which start with Big Time Movie. They also reveal that they play in London, so this episode chronologically goes after the Big Time Movie.
- This episode counts as a How To Rock episode and not a Big Time Rush episode.
- Despite starring as themselves, the BTR members appear to retain their characters' personality from their namesake show. This makes the episode more of a crossover, thus making their statement of touring in London correct.