|Big Time Terror|
|Airdate||May 8, 2010|
|Written by||Scott Fellows|
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Blogger"||"Big Time Dance"|
Big Time Terror is the 14th episode of Big Time Rush. It aired May 8, 2010.
After seeing a moving table, or a "ghost table" Carlos thinks there is a ghost at The Palm Woods, and the other guys try to convince him that there is not. Gustavo stays with the boys for a night because he flooded his mansion. In the morning, Carlos and Logan go ghost hunting with Mr. Bitters, Carlos to prove that there is a ghost, Logan to disprove Carlos, and Mr. Bitters to make the ghost leave the Palm Woods. They spend all of their time in the lobby, while Gustavo hangs with James and Kendall at the pool. Gustavo is being a horrid house guest, in that he snores, yells in his sleep, and is just being obnoxious, so James and Kendall try to get him to leave. As it happens, Gustavo's mansion won't be un-flooded for five more days. Gustavo moves all of his own things into the boys' apartment. Kelly tells James and Kendall that Gustavo's mansion has been un-flooded for days. The boys have to get him back to the mansion before he has too much fun. Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan realize that none of them are getting anything accomplished because they are not working together. The boys chase the ghost with ecto-vacuum cleaners. Instead of sucking up the ghost, they suck the ghost costume off the new girl at the Palm Woods, Stephanie King. The boys agree not to tell on her as long as they help scare Gustavo back to his mansion. After they do, the boys perform a song called Shot in the Dark.
In the end, everybody is back to normal sitting by the pool, when they see another moving table. Stephanie claims that it's not her, and everyone but her runs away. Katie pops up from a bush and says to Stephanie that she can't believe how much fun she could have with fishing line, and Stephanie told her so.
- Katie: [yelling at the boys] What is going on? It's 3:30 in the morning!
- Mrs. Knight: Katie, let me handle this. [louder] WHAT IS GOING ON, IT'S 3:30 IN THE MORNING!!!
- Kendall: I cannot believe we can't get rid of Gustavo.
- Logan: Yeah, well, I can't believe we can't get rid of a ghost.
- Kendall and James: You believe in ghosts?
- Logan: I believe in the doo-doos in my pants. (Kendall and James make disgusted faces)
- Bitters: [running by yelling] GHOOOST!!!
- James: We haven't failed this bad since we lost to Duluth East in hockey eight-one.
- Carlos: Right, that was the game Kendall and I got ejected from for unsportsmanlike mooning.
- Kendall: Wait a minute, that's it!
- James: We should moon Gustavo and the ghost?
- Kendall: No, we beat Duluth East in the finals later because we were all back on the ice--together.
- Carlos, James and Logan: As a team.
- Carlos: Right! We're gonna team moon them!
- Kendall: Close we're gonna team up
- Bitters: We have to get rid of that ghost.
- Carlos: Don't worry, we'll catch it (pulls out green fishing net) tonight.
- Logan: With a fishing net?
- Carlos: An ecto net.
- Logan: Fishing net.
- Carlos: Ecto net!
- Logan: It's a fishing net.
- Carlos: Ec-to net!
- Logan: Fishing net.
- Carlos: ECTO NET!
- This episode is a parody of "Paranormal Activity"
- The chasing scene is a parody of Ghostbusters and Scooby Doo.
- Also Stephanie said:...and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you cute hot guys." which is a parody of the famous saying that Villain say in Scooby Doo (Which is "and i would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids) .
- This episode is usually aired on October as a Halloween Special same with Big Time Halloween.
- This episode aired as part of Nickelodeon's "Beyond Belief" lineup, featuring supernatural-themed episodes of Nickelodeon's sitcoms, and also featured new episodes of iCarly (iBelieve in Bigfoot), Victorious (Tori the Zombie) and True Jackson, VP (True Fear). This episode originally aired on a Saturday night (the second episode to do so after the pilot episode "Big Time Audition"), and aired at the special time of 8:30 p.m. ET/PT, 7:30 p.m. CT/MT.
- Gustavo mentions Russell Crowe, Aerosmith, and the "original host of Blue's Clues" (Steven Burns), in this episode.
- This is the first Halloween-themed episode. However, it airs all year due to it not having a plot revolving around Halloween.
- This episode also premiered on Nickelodeon Southeast Asia & Nickelodeon Philippines on October 31st a part of Nickelodeon's Planet Scream Special.
- Also, Stephanie King, is a play on Stephen King. This was also the first appearance of Stephanie.
- Gustavo seems to "interact" more with Big Time Rush in this episode.
Click here to see the photo gallery for Big Time Terror.