|Big Time Scandal|
|Airdate||May 9, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Invasion"||"Big Time Lies"|
Big Time Scandal is the second episode of Season 4 of Big Time Rush and is the 63rd episode overall. It aired on May 9, 2013.
Lucy "swifts" the band by releasing her single "You Dumped Me For Her" about Kendall choosing Jo over her. Kendall and Jo go to talk to Lucy at her music video shoot to try and convince her not to telll the public that Kendall is the guy the song is about. Kendall says to her that even though she may hate him, that if she "swifts" him, she's switfing the whole band and that they don't deserve it. But Lucy surprises them both by saying she doesn't hate him and that she loves the guys. Lucy tells them not to worry and that she won't say the song is about Kendall, but when Kendall lists the ways the song is inaccurate, she gets angry and tells him he's calling a press confrence and says she's going to tell the world that he's a total jerkface. Realizing the scandal is much bigger than they are, Kendall and Jo enlist the help of Buddha Bob, Jett, Camille, and the guys so they can talk way too much to prevent Lucy from saying anything. After Buddha Bob blows his cover, Logan, Carlos and James appear in disguise and speak on Kendall's behalf. After this, Lucy lets Kendall off the hook and says that the song is not about him, but a combination of guys she's gone out with in the past. She goes on to say she had one kiss and half a date with Kendall and that it was very sweet. She tells the audience (but mostly to the guys and Jo) that it was great seeing them again and thanks them for coming. As Lucy walks off stage, she sees Kendall and Jo in the audience silently thanking her and she winks at him. The guys and Jo finish the day with a happy ending until they figure out Lucy is moving back in.
Meanwhile, James is upset over the negative publicity the band's getting (and that he can't make out with Lucy) and as a result he and Katie create an internet rumor that he is doing a duet with Cher Lloyd on her new singlle, "For Ur Love". To start it, James sneaks up behind her in the recording studio and lip-synchhs along with Cher to make it look like they're performing together, while Katie takes the picture and posts it online. James continues to hide from Cher when she shows up at their doorstep, angry about James' lie. Cher eventually catches James, but when she does she tells him she isn't mad, and that she was getting great press about it.
In the meantime, Carlos and Logan are helping old ladies but the E News takes pictures at the wrong time and it looks like they are doing bad things like hitting them and stealing their purses. To counter the bad press, Kelly tries to videotape them helping Gustavo, disguised as an old lady, across the street but they keep failing. However, footage from the Rocque Records security cameras exonarate them both. 
- Cher Lloyd
- Terrence Jenkins
- Carlos: Swifted? What is swifted?
Logan: It's what you call it when you date Taylor Swift, do something stupid, then she writes a hit song telling the entire world that you're a total jerkface.
- Kelly: You guys! Your old friend Lucy Stone just came out with her first CD and everyone is RAVING about it.
- BTR: Awesome, cool, that's awesome for her!
- Kelly: Yeah... wait 'til you hear her hot new single that dropped today. "You Dumped Me For Her" - it's about how Kendall dumped Lucy for Jo and is a total jerkface!
- Kendall: Oh no. I've been swifted!
- This episode marks Malese Jow's return to the series as Lucy Stone.
- David Cade returns as Jett Stetson.
- Terrance Jenkins, real-life co-anchor of E! News appears as himself
- Scott Fellow intended for Lucy Stone to stay in the Palm Woods which explained the video No Idea but Malese gave a notice at the end of Big Time Decision that she had a project in doors, and as the contract said she could leave the program if the artist was offered work on a short film. Finally the decision had to be make and was decided and Scott had to choose Jo instead of Lucy as he planned.
Scott Fellows: The note of a new celebrity “less known” saw that Cher Lloyd was perfect for the project I had in mind. And talk again with the issue of Jendall vs Kucy. Since the songwriting style of Taylor Swift to break up with someone could be a good way to show how Kendall would feel when Lucy “left”, so I decided it would be a good way for Malese to return to the program again, the rocker as it is.
- Camille's plot to help the boys includes a plug for her appearance in the movie "Rock Camp 9: Still Campin'," which is a parody of the Camp Rock DCOMs.
- The mention of blowing up Cher's car with fireworks was a reference to real life that involved the boys and fireworks.
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West was mentioned in this episode.
- Everytime James mentioned making out with Lucy, Kendall, Logan and Jo all said "try again".
- Gustavo kept getting hit by a bus.
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Scandal.