|Big Time Photo Shoot|
|Airdate||February 26, 2010|
|Written by||Jonathan Judge|
|Directed by||Ron Holsey|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Mansion"||"Big Time Break"|
Big Time Photo Shoot is the 8th episode of season one of Big Time Rush. It aired on February 26, 2010.
They tell that on one normal day they came to the studio for a session unknown to them.When they enter the room they find cameras and lighting and a photographer, Marcos De La Posy who claims he invented the sad puppy pose. Just as he is going to take a picture, cops come in and arrest Gustavo and Kelly for destroying Matthew McConaughey's mailbox. They then plan to take the picture themselves before Griffin storms in.
Meanwhile, Katie and her mom are determined to get the autograph of teen star Dak Zevon, a Zac Efron parody. When Zevon's security guards are mean to Katie, Mrs. Knight gathers Dak's fans and tries to barricade the door to Dak's recording room.
- Mrs. Knight: Look, she just wants an autograph! And look into these eyes and try to say no! (Katie looks at the security guards while looking extremely innocent)
- Security Guards: No.
- Katie: Man, you guys are good.
- Security: The best. Now, beat it! (Mrs. Knight and Katie leave)
- Katie: ...We're getting that autograph, right?
- Mrs. Knight: Oh, yeah.
- Dak Zevon is a parody of popular actor Zac Efron.
- The magazine "Pop Tiger" is a parody of the magazines "PopStar!" and "Tiger Beat".
- Also, for the first scene when they play hockey, Kendall was supposed to push James softly, but instead he was bounced against the kitchen counter. As a result of this stunt, James Maslow has a scar on his left elbow.
- The majority of this episode is told in a long flashback sequence. This is the first to use that kind of matter.
- Running Gags: Any character holding Dak Zevon's picture end's up getting mauled by girls mostly Logan.
- Katie makes a Terminator goof when she said "Come with me if you want to live." Similiar when The Terminator said to Kate Brewster at the cemetery.
- The music that is played when Katie does the puppy dog sad face is Grand Finale by Danny Elfman.
- The scenes where Katie does the puppy dog sad faces may be similar to what Puss did in animated film Shrek 2.
- Multiple brief previews of the song "Halfway There".
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Photo Shoot.
|"Finish your rapping!"|
This Episode is a stub. You can help the Big Time Rush Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!!