|Big Time Moms|
|Airdate||May 7, 2011|
|Written by||Scott Fellows|
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Green Time Rush"||"Big Time Prom Kings"|
James gets an unexpected visit from his mother, Brooke (Lisa Rinna). She is an accomplished businesswoman who wants to mentor him to follow in her footsteps and eventually take over the family cosmetics business. James, Kendall, Carlos, and Logan do everything they can to convince James' mom to let him stay in LA. They even ask Logan's and Carlos' moms to help.
Meanwhile,Mr. Bitters mom come to the Palm Woods to see him. It turns out that Mr. Bitters lied about his job to his mom and said that he is a successful veterinarian with a wife and a son. This plan works at the beginning, with helps from Buddha Bob and Katie Knight, but eventually Mr. Bitters' mom found out the truth when a resident at The Palm Woods complained to him. The funny thing is that Mr. Bitters' mom did not realize Mr. Bitters true job as manager, instead she thought that Mr. Bitters is a CIA agent and have to lie about his "true" life in order to protect his mom.
In the end, it turns out that James' mom didn't want him to take over the family's business but she only wants him home because she misses him. So the other moms (Mrs. Knight, Mrs. Mitchell, and Mrs. Garcia) help Brooke (James' mom) to stay in contact with James.
- Kelly: Kiss your mother, Hortense!
- Kendall: Hey, Mrs. Diamond. Me, Carlos and Hortense are here to see James.
- Brooke: I don't like the name Hortense. Call him Logan from now on.
- Logan: She was right about my name.
- Brooke: Snowboarding lessons are too dangerous. You will all take ballet lessons instead.
- Boys: Alright.
- Carlos: I'll learn how to pirouette.
- This episode is a part of Nickelodeon's "Mother's Day Weekend". This episode counts as a special.
- In this episode, we learn that Mrs. Knight's name is Jennifer, that's meaning there are four Jennifers at the Palm Woods and in the series.
- Mrs. Mitchell's full name is Joanna Mitchell and she is a real estate agent.
- Mrs. Garcia's full name is Sylvia Garcia and she is an I.T. System Analyst.
- James said that his parents are divorced and don't talk to each other anymore. James' dad re-married a woman 15 years younger.
- Logan's real name is actually Hortense, but was changed by James' Mom.
- In The Mom song sang in this episode, the line: "Better than a fairy granting wishes" might be a reference to the Nickelodeon series: The Fairly OddParents, where kids who have miserable lives get their own wish-granting fairies.
- There has yet to be a Father's Day episode.
- Carlos and James the only character that been showed both parents. Carlos dad in episode Big Time Break meanwhile James dad (possibly) appeared in Big Time Concert.
- Lisa Rinna as Brooke Diamond
- Jill-Michele Meleán as Sylvia Garcia
- Holly Wortell as Joanna Mitchell
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Moms.