|Big Time Interview|
|Airdate||November 19, 2011|
|Written by||Jessica Gao, Mark Fellows, and Keith Wagner|
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
|Guest starring||Madison Michelle|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"BTR: Music Sounds Better With U"||"Big Time Move"|
The boys are interviewed by real-life TV host, Madison Michele. She interviews the boys about their lives in the Palm Woods, Rocque Records and their crib. They also show profiles to the audience that are about each boy.
- It is revealed that in the show their second album is called All Over Again (album) and not Elevate like in real life.
- While this is a parody of a real interview and the TV show, "Backstage Access" is ficitonal, Madison Michele, who appears as herself, is a TV host, model and actress. She was best known as the host of multiple shows on the TV Guide Network. She also worked as a guest correspondent for Extra and E! News, and hosted the UPN series "Chains of Love.".
- This is a clip-show of the series.
- The white ranger shirt is seen in James' childhood photo.
- Katie says her mother is nervous in front of the camera, however in Big Time Reality, she isn´t nervous in front of the camera