Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Big Time Gold|
|Airdate||October 20, 2012|
|Written by||Mark Fellows & Keith Wagner|
|Directed by||Nisha Ganatra|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Babysitting"||"Big Time Camping"|
Big Time Gold is the 9th episode of season 3 of Big Time Rush,and the 58th episode overall. The episode premiered to 2.6 million viewers in total.
Camille finds a necklace and believes that Logan bought it for her, when it's really Kendall's birthday gift for Jo. Meanwhile Carlos and James attempt to play BTR's actual gold record that the band earned. 
Unfortunately, BTR's gold record was just an old song painted in gold. When Gustavo found out that the gold record was a fraud he grabs a hammer and chased James and Carlos.
Kendall and Logan broke the necklace into half and tried to fix it, but with no luck. After a while, they thought of an idea. They said that they could make it into two bracelets, they could go on a date, and the girls said that they should get the bracelets fixed because the boys just used a silver foil to stick together.
- @thecarlospena : Last day of filming.. Season 3 is complete!! Thank you all for an incredible time! http://instagr.am/p/MJIsqliPbx/
and Katelyn Tarver reply: "Haha, you guys are awesome. Love you all"
- Running Gag - Logan suggesting that Kendаll should give Jo a pinapple as a birthday gift
- Mr. Bitters horn is a Dixie horn from Dukes of Hazzard movie.
- Lomille and Jendall are shown in the end of episode.
- The song "Ja Da" by Bill Halley plays on the record.
- Big Time Rush has had a gold record for BTR & Elevate.
- James: Okay, we need to work on our cartwheels.
- Carlos: Yep. But first we must get that framed beauty to the crib, smash it, and then listen to BTR in pure gold.
- James: Gold!
- Kendall: Okay, see that. That's a reserved cavana for a special lunch in one hour with my girlfriend. Now, see that. That's your girlfriend, wearing my girlfriend's birthday present around her neck.
- Logan: I don't like where this is going.
- Kendall: So, use your superpowers, tell her you messed up, and get that gold necklace back!
- Logan: Yeah, superfriend is on the case.
- Jo: Gold record ceremony went well?
- Kendall: Fantastic.
- Jo: You're lying.
- Kendall: Absolutely.
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Gold.