|Big Time Bad Boy|
|Airdate||January 29, 2010|
|Written by||Lazar Saric|
|Directed by||Joe Menendez|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Time Crib"||"Big Time Love Song"|
Big Time Bad Boy is the 5th episode of Big Time Rush. It originally aired on January 29, 2010. Its premiere had an audience of 3.9 million viewers.
Gustavo and Griffin think that the band needs a "bad boy". Gustavo picks Kendall as the band's bad boy. He refuses, as he doesn't want to be some poser, and much to the band's dismay, Griffin adds a real bad boy named WayneWayne to the band.
The boys immediately don't like WayneWayne and they try to come up with schemes to make him leave the band. Unfortunately, this isn't possible because Wayne Wayne has a contract, which states that he has the right to be the front man of a band of his choice. Obviously, he chose Big Time Rush. He agrees, though, that five members are too many in one band and calls Griffin.
However, Camille informs the boys that WayneWayne isn't a bad boy. In fact, he's an actor whose real name is Wally Dooly. The boys let Gustavo know about that, but he states that he has no power involving WayneWayne's position in the band. He reminds the boys that Griffin is the decision maker.
The boys, apart from Kendall, are about to sing a new song written by Gustavo until Kendall, dressed up as a "bad boy", challenges WayneWayne to a "bad boy off". Kendall wins the "bad boy off" and out of frustration, WayneWayne kicks Griffin, who then collapses. Griffin throws Wayne Wayne out of the band. WayneWayne insists that his contract prevents that, but Griffin tells him that he has "to make him front man of a band but not this one". It is also revealed that the boys and Gustavo worked together in order to get rid of Wayne Wayne.
The boys come back home and see WayneWayne performing for a children group called "The Ziggle Zaggles" on TV. They switch to the news channel and see how Molly, a girl which Mrs. Knight tried to set up as friend for Katie, sits in a car, being chased my policemen on the highway. It turns out that Molly is a 20-year old con artist who tries to apply for movie jobs in Hollywood. Kendall then points out that Molly is driving Mrs. Knight's rental car.
| Big Time Rush Wiki has|
related to Big Time Bad Boy.
Mrs. Knight introduces Katie to a girl named Molly. Katie thinks that Molly looks "creepy" and doesn't want to hang out with her. Mrs. Knight tells Katie that she shouldn't judge people by their appearance. After, she screams as she sees Buddha Bob lifting up an axe. The axe's blade is covered with a red liquid and Mr. Bitters lying on the ground, which leads to Mrs. Knight thinking that Buddha Bob chopped off Mr. Bitters’ head. It turns out that Buddha Bob only sliced a jam-filled donut with his axe and that Mr. Bitters’ wanted a half. Mrs. Knight then sees how Buddha Bob throws some mannequins into the dustbin, mistaking them for dead bodies. She is frightened and tells Katie that she has to stay at their apartment and has to play with Molly.
Katie wants to prove that Buddha Bob is only the "maintenance guy" by unplugging the TV cable, so that Buddha Bob has to come and fix it. When Buddha Bob rings at the door, Mrs. Knight hits him with a fry pan causing him to collapse. The boys then walk in asking, "What's the maintenance guy doing on the floor?” Mrs. Knight is then relieved.
They then watch the news and find out that Molly is a 20-year old con artist pretending to be an 11-year-old girl. Kendall then points out that Molly is driving Mrs. Knight's rental car.
- Wayne-Wayne: [During the Bad Boy off] My name is Wayne-Wayne on the mic-mic i'm badder than bad I said the City is Ours we're gonna take it like we're mad!
- Kendall: [During the Bad Boy off] Your rhymes are weak mine fit like a glove Gustavo's gotta face only a mother could love! (Gustavo looks shocked)
- Logan: Wayne-Wayne is a total fraud.
- James: He wants to kick Kendall out of the band. (Kendall raises his arms)
- Gustavo: Really? I bet on Logan.
- Logan: (laughs) Well you would have LOST.
- Griffin: So you got rid of Kendall (pressed the speaker)My money was on Logan.
- Logan: (irritated) Why does everyone keep on saying that?
- Gustavo: (In the bad boy off, where Kendall has just been wrecking Gustavo's office) (Talking about Kendall in an annoyed way) He used my desk as a bathroom!
- Kendall: Bad boys go where they want.
- Griffin: Ooh that's a new one.
- Kendall Schmidt as Kendall Knight
- James Maslow as James Diamond
- Carlos Pena Jr. as Carlos Garcia
- Logan Henderson as Logan Mitchell
- Ciara Bravo as Katie Knight
- Stephen Kramer Glickman as Gustavo Rocque
- Tanya Chisholm as Kelly Wainwright
- Challen Cates as Mrs. Knight
- Matt Riedy as Arthur Griffin
- Erin Sanders as Camille Roberts
- David Anthony Higgins as Mr. Bitters
- Matt Angel as "WayneWayne"/Wally Dooly
- Daran Norris as ''Buddha Bob'
- This is Kendall Schmidt's favorite episode because he acts like a bad boy. He stated that in real life he's not even close to a bad boy.
- This is Buddha Bob's first appearance on the show.
- Griffin says that he would never let his daughter date a bad boy. This is probably a reference to Mercedes Griffin who makes an appearance on the show after this episode.
- Its revealed and shown that Kelly is a terrible liar.
- This is the first time we see the boys and Gustavo working together.
- "Snoob Tube" is a parody to YouTube.
- While playing a scene from Magic Middle School you can see a logo of a wolf. That logo was also featured in Scott Fellow's other show, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.
- Wayne Wayne is probably a parody to Lil' Wayne. He may also be a parody to Eminem because Wayne Wayne said he grew up in the main streets of Detroit and that's where Eminem grew up.
- When Kendall is talking to Griffin after trashing Gustavo's studio, Wayne Wayne is nowhere to be seen, but in the next scene, he is shown in the area behind BTR, Griffin, Gustavo, and Kelly, being dragged off by security.
- The Ziggle Zaggles might be a parody of The Wiggles.
- Wayne Wayne is the first character that want to changed the BTR into his name. The second would be Carlos in episode Big Time Fever when Carlos want to changed into Carlos and The Rush.
- People stating that they have betted that Logan would be thrown out of the band, and Logan responding to that.
- Kendall ranting about WayneWayne, while WayneWayne is standing behind him.
- WayneWayne using one thing as double in his sentences, such as "Griff-Griff" and "Time-Time".